Friday, September 29, 2006

Release

Every Friday night is a release...

Weekly duties:
keeping up with the children, getting them through their day of school, pick-ups, etc,
keeping up with the housework,
laundry,
paperwork,
running my business,
cleaning the house every night to get ready for the next day,

Release:
Friday nights when all of the other children leave and I am left with my three, all weekly duties vanish. I release all responsibilities and attend to the needs or (mostly) wants of My Brood. Movies and popcorn, stay up late, no bath, camp out on the living room floor, ice cream, extra books...AAAAHHHH

3 comments:

Magz said...

ohhhhh.....your Fridays sound LOOOVELY...

We're still working on establishing a 'family night'...

something always seems to come up to mess it up!!!

Grrrr...

Meg said...

And hey! You only have one member of your brood with you right now! Family night is currently Mommy Night!!!

Hope you had a good one!

Elizabeth said...

you've been tagged!

go & check out my blog at www.bugletmom.blogspot.com for details!

bugletmom
Elizabeth