Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Five minus three...

I haven't been keeping up with my blog lately but it isn't because my family is keeping me busy. You see, Jeffrey went to Oregon. He left last Thursday and won't be back until October 15. We usually go for an entire month and catch crab, can tuna, and go clamming. The children love it and we have a great vacation.
This year I couldn't go because of my business. I will go for the last week of the trip but I couldn't go the entire time. WELL, Jeff took Nicholas and Isabella with him. Yes, you read right. Three of the five people who live in the house are gone. The fourth one is still stationary and then there's me. Now, you may ask how I am getting along. To answer your question, JUST FINE!!! Friends have called to check up on me and I am doing very well thank you!!!!! I am taking this opportunity, which may never come my way again, and I am getting a lot done. SO FAR....
1..purged the kitchen. I got rid of extra dishes and appliances that we never use.
2..dusted...not just surface dusting. Wash the wine bottles and unhook the television equipment dusting.
3..replaced the area rug in the family room that was three years old and stained.
4..painted stripes on Nicholas's walls in his bedroom.
5..completely painted my bathroom with a color. (gasp)
6..tonight I start painting the master bedroom..again with color (gasp)
Now...while all of this is happening, keep one thing in mind. Jeff has NO IDEA about anything that is going on. According to him, he is working really hard right now with the two older ones and I am here thanking God that I bought that stock in Bon-Bons!! Who eats those things anyway???
Well, he's been gone one week and I have two weeks to go. As I look around I see lots of projects in my future. Should I continue my quest or take some time off and relax??? Anyone care to join me for a bon-bon?

2 comments:

Meg said...

ROFL!!! Bon Bons, HA!!! You go, girl, with the color!!! Have you guys seen pictures of our house? Remember Rainbow Brite?

Have a GREAT time sans family!!

mom2triplets04 said...

After reading your post I felt exhausted am heading for a nap. Wow you have managed to get a lot done. I'd say relax before you burn. Baby Steps.