Friday, November 10, 2006

TGIF

Yesterday we had the Thursday Thirteen, today let's have Fabulous Friday!!

Tell us about something FABULOUS in your life right now!

Well, I didn't realize that I had today off until a couple of days ago so that in itself is fabulous!! Happy Friday to me!!!! Other than that, my children have been wanting to go to the park and the nights...when I'm able to go... get so dark so early. This morning, Jeffrey let me sleep in, take a shower ALONE, and I took the kids to the park for 2 hours. I let them decide when it was time to go home.

Fabulous day all around!!!!

TGIF everyone!!!!

4 comments:

Glynis said...

Sounds like a wonderful day! Glad you got a chance to have some fun!

loonyhiker said...

What a special day off that you had! Glad you enjoyed it!

Unknown said...

Yeah.... How fabulous.

carin.c said...

So nice when you can have a loose unplanned day after having a little luxury time for just yourself!