Friday, November 17, 2006

Only 5???

Tell us about five accomplishments from this past week. Big or small!


WOW..
1. Got my family packed for vacation...they left this morning and I will meet them tonight. Heading to the beach to ride quads!!
2. Cooked a Thanksgiving feast for my school Thursday. Thirty one people attended and the turkey (one was 25 lbs, the other 22) was delicious. Complete with pumpkin pie which I can't stand!!! YUCKY!!!!
3. Found my laundry room floor. I thought it was linoleum, I just haven't been able to find it for a couple weeks now. All laundry complete!!!
4. Isabella was on time for dance (FU-FU LAND WE CALL IT) and Nicholas was on time for his pizza party/trophy presentation Thursday night.
5. MAJOR ACCOMPLISHMENT you ask??? I have managed to stay relatively healthy while wiping snot from every preschooler who has entered my home. Oh yes, and the one that was sent home with a 103 fever and another who was sent home covered in hives!!!

COUGH COUGH... Oh NO!!! Maybe I spoke too soon!!!!

4 comments:

*love2scrap* said...

I thought I had wall to wall carpet in my room but it has been clothes for the whole week! (the dumping grounds for the laundry)I think I will post tomorrow so that I can mark off an accomplishment! quick - wash your hands!!! get all those germs off!!

Glynis said...

Those sound like great accomplishments! And have a wonderful time at the beach!

Anonymous said...

You forgot No 6. Holding on to your sanity.

Unknown said...

Fantastic accomplishments.