Friday, June 02, 2006

So much happening yet I feel the need to make a toast. HERE'S TO THE SUMMER!!!!
Nicholas just finished up his second year of pre-school and did quite well. This year saw some challenges for me with bringing home behaviors from school. Language, being physical with other children...mainly his sister...just trying stuff out that didn't quite go over well. Maybe he needs a little time off from school...Hello summer!!!
Isabella is about to start going to school for the summer. She is so ready to venture out and find another part of herself. We'll start slowly and have her start her school career on the right note. Swimming, playing, making friends, and having fun will be a great introduction. Getting out from underneath my wing will benefit her. Hello summer!!!!
Gabriella is growing like a weed. Her 5 month appt went well and my little Heffalump weighs a hefty 16 lbs, 10 oz. I recently got her ears pierced and she is really turning into a little girl. I'm looking forward to having some alone time with her...Hello summer!!!
My garage is under construction and my preschool will be completed by July!!! I'll have to decorate, furnish, organize, and get ready for my first class which starts Aug 7...Hello summer!!
Most of all, in exactly 41 days, I get to go home. My friends and family are all arranging their schedules to fit in a visit with us and I can't wait to see all of you.
Won't you raise your glasses and toast with me... Here's to a GREAT summer!!!! (tink)

1 comment:

Magz said...

Clink-clink

Hope the summer is ALL you are hoping for.
Keep us posted.

Wish I was coming home to see you too :(