Tuesday, June 20, 2006



These pictures are supposed to be in reverse order but Oh Well!!! I'm still learning!!!
Our entire summer so far has been spent in the pool...either the little blow up one in our yard or the real one at Grandma and Papa's house. I actually think that any body of water would do when it's in the triple digits!!! :-)
So my children and I are enjoying a summer full of splashing, complaining that you are being splashed, jumping, constantly being wet, dripping water through the house, slipping on the tile floor, Mommy yelling to close the door because the AC is on, and loads and loads of towels!!!!!
I'm off to do laundry!!!!

1 comment:

Meg said...

OMG!! Jason and I love these!! It is almost frightening how much your kids look like you and Jeff. Great action shot, looks like fun!