Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I thought I was the one that was ready!!!!!!!!!
For over 2 years, I have been waiting for the day that Isabella goes to school. Friday afternoon, Papa picked her up after nap so she could go play and without thinking about it, she kissed me goodbye and walked out the door....OK OK....she ran! You could see the excitement on her face as she flashed by!!! We have been working so hard towards potty training and talking like a big girl with the goal of going to school with Nicholas. A month ago it seemed so far away.
Monday morning she woke up ready to go. Papa came to get Nicholas...and now her...and she had a wonderful day. Swam twice, napped well, no accidents, made friends...all of the things she was supposed to do. I was even one of those parents that called twice to see how she was doing. I KNOW.....PATHETIC!!!!!! This morning, she got herself dressed and wanted to call Papa so he could come get her...Nicholas made the call. He showed up and I had to call her back for a kiss.
Apparently she was more ready than I was!!! SAD!!!! :-(

No comments: