Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Joy of Love

The prompt for Day 7 is:

GENERATIONS
While there are so many pictures I could post from both sides of our family, I settled on 2 old pictures from my side and a recent one from Jeffrey's side.
My side of the family lives on the opposite coast which has lead to the kids and I taking a trip every summer "back home" to see them. Jeffrey was actually able to make it with us this year for the first time since he and I left the East Coast in Dec 1999. While we are there, I tend to take SO many pictures so I have them with me when I get back. So for this project, I picked 2 older ones but both so prominent to me.

This past summer, my Grandma turned 88 and we had a nice dinner and dessert night. Although this is 2 tears old, this photo is my Grandma with all 3 of our children.

Here is another photo of my Grandma with my neice. Grandma is the oldest from our side and Logan is the youngest.

Grandma and great grandchild:

Jeff's sisters were able to make it in for the holidays this year and this is 3 generations of Butticci's. A perfect representation :-)


List of things to do:

Take pictures when Grandma Rose is feeling better!

Take current pictures with Grandma Pasden when we go home.

Take pictures when my Dad is here. Spending two weeks with us soon!!!!

No comments: