Friday, February 04, 2011

Joy of Love: Day 4

I am having so much fun with this project. Taking pictures of the kids every day, going through old photos that haven't been looked at in ages, and talking with the family each night about what I posted that day and what the idea is for the next day. Conjures up a whole bunch of fun conversation!

Today's prompt:

What They Wear
With Nicholas sleeping in this morning recovering from a 102.6 fever yesterday, Gabby watching a few minutes of tv before she gets picked up for school, that left Isabella to be my subject this morning and believe me when I tell you that this child LOVES to have her picture taken. It turned into my lucky day when she walked out wearing her pink boots that are a staple in her wardrobe. (Again, going back to Day 2 of Project Joy of Love, the boots were worn with purple pants and a blue and gold West Virginia jersey...jersey day at school). Crazy kid!
Oh yea, the boots!! She's had her first pair when she was 4 or 5 and we keep replacing them as her feet grow. She loves them! This particular pair, we couldn't find anywhere but eventually got lucky when Jeff and I went to Vegas in Sept. Upon our arrival back home, having not seen us for 3 days, Isabella was definitely more excited to have new pink boots than give us hugs and kisses!
So this morning, we took about a dozen pictures of her boots but this one shows the love that is worn on and out of them....

While I was downloading the boot pictures to the computer so Isabella could put her own seal of approval on them, she walked into the kitchen, grabbed a glass of milk, and came back out to the classroom looking like this...
It occurred to me that she was "wearing a milk mustache" and I snapped about 4 pictures of her as she and I were having a great laugh :-)

No comments: