Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Tagged

Back on October 1, I was tagged but am just now getting around to responding. Sorry Elizabeth :-(

Here are the rules:
Make a list of 5 weird/odd things about you, then tag 5 people.

1. I can't stand spiders or snakes.
2. I eat Doritos on my bologna sandwiches. A friend did it in the 8th grade and I have done it since...MANY, MANY years ago!!!
3. I have the ability to crack myself up...almost daily! No one else may see the humor in something but I find it hysterical. I get this from my Mother!!! :-)
4. I love getting in the car and going for a drive. Turn up the music, jam, and find new places and new things.
5. I LOVE my birthday! (It's tomorrow) Sometimes it's the only time I hear from friends who have busy lives. Glad they take the time to think of me!!! Can't wait to see who calls!!! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a wonderful Birthday!! i hope I remembered--I can't think if I did or not??
I loved alll these pages. Good going my dear!!! Love ya, Louie