Tuesday, August 15, 2006

OK....You're about to discover a little known fact about me that you may or may not know. Tim McGraw is my most favorite Male performer of ALL TIME!!! I go crazy when I see that man and it is an impulse that I have ALSOLUTELY no control over. My husband indulges me and apologizes, in advance, to everyone around us for whatever behavior may come over me during Tim's performance. YES, it's that bad!!!
Well, last night, with some friends, I got to see "My Tim" for the 6th time and the craziness is still there. It lives deep inside and apparently shows no signs of going away. It will lay dormant for a couple years or so but it still exists. A friend had to remind Jeffrey that my children's step-father was about to take the stage. I know...pathetic.
But...WHAT A NIGHT!!! Great show, great company, great night, and most of all, Tim looked great. I take nothing away from Faith Hill's performance...she was phenomenal...but here is what I know. Without her, I would have gotten 90 more minutes of Tim. It's tough being the girlfriend!!! :-)

2 comments:

Meg said...

OH, I am so, so, so jealous!!! And Jason knows well that Tim has the best, ahem, pair of jeans in the whole world. I'm allowed to look at them and he's allowed to look at Faith's!

Did I mention I'm jealous????

Anonymous said...

You have come along way from Huey Lewis and the News !!!!!