Thursday, August 10, 2006

Murphy's Law??? Anyone??? Bueller??? For a cliff note explanation, here you go.
Jeff threw his back out last Wednesday afternoon and things around here have not been the same. After visiting the Doctor, he started to feel a little better but it took 4 days. In the meantime, I finally got Gabriella to sleep through the night. :-) (I decided not to even try while we were switching time zones and having company.) Well, it finally happened and for three nights in a row!!!!!!! YIPEEEE!!! THANK THE LORD!!!! Well, before you get excited for me, here is where Mr. Murphy comes in. Jeff woke up in the middle of the night...EVERY NIGHT...because his back was sore and/or stiff. Can I buy a good night sleep anywhere?? I'll pay good money at this point! Last night I informed Jeff that it has been a week and he needs to sleep all night. Well, little girl decided that she was hungry at 2:00 am and 4:00 am. I'm sensing a conspiracy theory! I'm left with the IDEA of what a full night's sleep is all about. I can't wait until Mr. Murphy moves out!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't you worry Michelle. Someday you will be able to sleep all night. BUT then at that point another title will be appropriate;
(EMPTY NEST SYNDROME)
Even when your children are grown and gone you still stay awake at times and wonder how they are. The only difference is you don't have to get up out of bed.