Saturday, June 21, 2008

Seeing Brad live

Jeffrey and I took the kids to their first concert. They were so excited and when we parked next to Brad's trucks, I couldn't resist. Since they consider Brad a part of our family, Isabella couldn't understand why Brad wouldn't come up in the stands to sit with her. I tried to explain that Brad had to stay on stage so everyone could see him. She then wanted to know why she couldn't go down on the stage with him. If only I had all of the right answers for her!!!

The kids did very well. They were decked out in their cowboy hats, boots, and Isabella stood most of the concert and danced. Nicholas was intrigued with all of the lights and the show that Brad puts on behind him on the screens.

About 40 minutes after Brad took the stage, they got real tired. Since I will be seeing Brad in 4 weeks when I go home, I didn't mind leaving early. This night was about them afterall. I think everyone had a great time.




Hanging up their hats in the back window before crashing out (sleeping) on the hour drive home.


2 comments:

Jenni said...

I'm glad they had a great time, they look like little country stars!

Anonymous said...

"Look out Nashville"

Love, Grandma Cheyann