Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Merced's newest First Grader

Yes, he is pretty proud of himself. He has been waiting for this day (just to torture me) for a while now. He surprised me with his outfit because I told him he could wear anything besides a white shirt...pictures do not turn out very well. He chose Hawaiian and I loved it!!! He sang well, sat still (a feat in itself since there were 120 graduates), and made his family very proud.

Our conversation just before he left for school...

N: Mom, are you going to cry through the ENTIRE thing?

(who me??)

Me: Yes, get used to it!!! :-)

N: Huge sigh and rolled eyes!!

Just before he left for the big day!!!
Congrats from Grandma Rose.
Congrats from Grandma and Papa. Grandma treated Nicholas to Barnes and Noble and Jamba Juice after graduation.
Congrats from Mommy!!!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Wow! Nick looks like such a young man and so happy and proud of himself. Wish we could have been there to give our congrats.
Love and kisses to all!
Aunt Jenni

Anonymous said...

Oh my, they grow up so fast.
Congratualtions Nicholas & Isabella.
And Gabby to pre-school!

Can I stop time now???

Love you all...