Sunday, June 22, 2008

Accomplishments

Say NO to.....
And YES to...
I started potty training Gabby on Monday and she had it mastered by Wednesday and there is no looking back. She has had ZERO accidents and is so proud of herself. (Then again, maybe it's the sugar from all of the M&M's she got each time she went.) :-)

Regardless, I wake up every morning and tell everyone to get dressed without changing ANY diapers. For SEVEN years, I have changed one, and at times, multiple diapers on multiple children ALL DAY!!! NO MORE!!!! :-)

(Is this a bigger accomplishment for Gabby or for me???)

BIG GIRL!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love those M&M's.
"She's a big girl now"

Love you Gabby,
Grandma Cheyann

Jenni said...

Wow, Michelle, I don't know who to be more proud of - you or Gabby! Give that girl a big HUGE kiss from her auntie! Major milestone in the Butticci residence, no more diapers!