Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Underwear Bandit

I try to do at least one load of laundry a day. That being said, I am usually able to throw it in the wash at 6:30 am before anyone is awake, switch it to the dryer at 12:00 noon, and fold it when my children are sleeping..9:00pm. Careful skill goes in to putting it away while they are fast asleep. Wouldn't want to wake them up and start all over!!! So I guess it is fair to say that it takes me ALL DAY to do one load of laundry on week days.

Now, as with every other chore that I am responsible for, I would prefer to do it only once. If I have to do my chores twice, not much else gets done. No time for the park, playing outside, etc. (Can you tell that I've had this conversation with my children?) I've learned that my children WANT to help with the laundry but folding and putting away isn't really their thing yet!

Imagine my surprise when after putting everything away, I kept finding underwear all over the floor. Both Nicholas's and Isabella's underwear drawer were dumped everywhere...repeatedly. Silly me thought that they couldn't decide which pair to wear, (Princess, days of the week, and designs for Isabella and Cars, Star Wars, and solid colors for Nicholas), so I would get on each of them and tell them to put their things away. "I don't want to do things twice. I already put the underwear away once!"

Either they are being very good siblings or they are just as stumped as I am as to how their underwear is getting on the floor because neither of them has said a word. They just look at me a little funny and put the under garments away.

Well, the other day I caught the Underwear Bandit red-handed. BUSTED!!!!!!



In and Out!!


Who ME????


She poses and says cheese when she realizes she has been caught.



Who knew Bandits were so cute??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so dag-gone cute.

"love you Gabriella"

Grandma Cheyann

Magz said...

HA HA!
This reminds me of a nighty that my mom bought for the girls which says

'I may be cute, but I'm no angel'

Truer words were never said!

:)

Anonymous said...

She is definately a doll baby!! Just like Mommy & sissy Lov , Louie