Friday, August 17, 2007

BABIES!!!

Well, our beautiful new babies have arrived. I was hoping to get to meet them while I was home but apparently they weren't ready to meet anyone yet. Just a little extra cooking to do!!! :-)

Anyway, Andrew Riley and Logan Marie arrived last Friday, August 10 bright and early in the morning. Andrew arrived at 8:02 am, 5 lbs 12 oz and 19 inches long. Logan arrived at 8:03 am, 6 lbs 11.5 oz and 19 inches long. Both babies and Mama are doing well. By the first doctors appointment they had lost a little weight and need to be supplemented so maybe now they are sleeping a little bit at night. Wish I was there to help!!! :-(

Both babies are beautiful and I can't wait to meet them...even if they will be walking by the time I get home again!!! Send lots of pictures family!!!!

My brother Jeff and his babies.


Andrew and Logan...sleeping peacefully on their birthday.
Grandma Cheyann with her 6th and 7th grandchild(ren).

3 comments:

Magz said...

Congrats! What beautiful babies!

Anonymous said...

So cute Michelle

Robin said...

Sorry you did not get to meet them on your last trip. Maybe this is a sign that you need to make a trip back east real soon! I am very happy to hear all are doing well - Congrats of being an Aunt for the 3rd and 4th time. Miss you!