Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Two things

Two Names You Go By:
1. Michelle
2. Mom

Two Parts of Your Heritage:
1. Christmas eve dinner
2. Pazelles

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. Workout pants
2. Blue jacket

Two Things You Would Want in a Relationship:
1. Fun
2. Honesty

Two of Your Favorite Hobbies:
1. Cross stitching
2. Reading

Two Things You Want Really Badly At The Moment:
1. Jeep
2. Sleep

Two pets you had/have:
1. Sammy girl (cat)
2. Daytona (dog)

Two people you talked to today:
1. Dailann
2. Jeffrey

Two things you did last night:
1. meeting at 6:00
2. put clean flannel sheets on everyone's bed

Two people that live in your house:
1. Nicholas
2. Isabella and Gabby

Two things you ate today:
1. apple
2. Oatmeal

Two people you miss:
1. My Mom
2. Tommy Boy

Two Things You’re doing tomorrow:
1. Working out at 5:00am
2. Dance class for Isabella

Two vacations you’ve been on:
1. Hawaii
2. Ohio

Two Favorite Holidays:
1. Valentine's Day
2. Christmas

Two favorite Alcoholic beverages:
1. This is
2. HILARIOUS for me :-) I don't drink

Two bands you have seen live:
1. Def Leppard (first)
2. Tim McGraw

Two things you will do after you finish this survey:
1. Pick up my children from school
2. Do some more paperwork on my taxes

6 comments:

Glynis said...

Great list! And the alcohol question is funny for me too...I probably drink a handful of alcohol a year--everyone laughs when a quarter of a glass of wine is my limit!

Unknown said...

Great list.

Anonymous said...

Well, now there is a new addition to the "two list" Jeffrey's annoncment that "twins" are expected for him and Amy. Oh my goodness will this be fun !!!!!

LOVE Mom/Grandma

Anonymous said...

Hello! 

What does everyone think of what is going on in Iraq?

By the way, I love that too!  How did you find that?  

Bye, - Becky! 



[color=#69c][url=http://usa-paid-surveysweirkfg.blogspot.com]how I make money with paid surveys[/url][/color]

Anonymous said...

Good day! 

what is your favorite color of....mine is blue!

Wow, I've found the same to be true too!  Where did you get that at?  

See you soon! Girly Girl 


[color=#69c][url=http://get-internet-paid-surveywccjieseidg.blogspot.com]see how I make free money with paid online surveys[/url][/color]

Anonymous said...

.




cheap travel


Hi matey and blog buddies, enjoyed the blog most interesting. Not sure how well you are doing in driving more traffic to your blog but If you are interested in promoting your site and getting more visitors (aren't we all??) I would definitely recommend the free Link Referral Program.

I have a website featuring cheap travel amongst other stuff and after trying every seo software/program on the net I got tipped off by an IT techi mate that the Link Referral Program was the best - more importantly it's free!!

The signup process was quick and before long my hits increased dramatically. Consequently my affiliate sales commissions and business sales went through the roof PLUS my website increased in google ranking which was an added bonus!!

If you didn't need this advice then I am sorry but you did have anonymous posting enabled on your blog. If anyone else has any good ideas for driving more traffic to blogs/websites then please share with your online business blog buddies. Ta ;-)









the Link Referral Program

.