Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Baby steps

Most major goals are achieved through small victories. What little things can you do to meet your goals? (DSP Prompt)

WELL, so far, so good...for my goal of getting healthier. I went and worked out this morning, made my workout schedule for the rest of the week, and came home and cleared everything sweet out of this house. Lots of candy and cookies came into the house for the holidays and it is now safely tucked away in the trash.

Secondly, I am fighting off every urge to eat chips with my sandwich but instead have a piece of fruit. I'm sure it will get easier but it is hard right this moment.

Lastly, for keeping in touch, I called an old friend yesterday but had to leave a message and I've been pretty good about updating this blog.

What's the date???? Just kidding...I CAN do this!!!

4 comments:

Paula May said...

These are great steps! Good luck with your goals and all the best in 2007! :)

loonyhiker said...

I found out that sugar free jello helps the sweet tooth. Good luck!

Ann said...

LOL! "What's the date"... that's funny! Good luck on your goals... I'm doing the healthy eating thing too.

mom2triplets04 said...

Great baby steps. Good luck on your goals. Call an old friend now that's a good one.