Saturday, January 06, 2007

Perfect world...

Blog prompt idea: "Patterning"

Make a list in which you repeat the same form of words to introduce each item. For example:

Some sentence starter ideas:
"I want..."
"I don't want..."
"My life is..."
"I wish I could..."
"In my perfect world..."
"Today I am..."
"Today I am not..."
"I'm going to go out there and..."
"When I reach the top of the mountain..."
__________________

Because one of my favorite things to say is "In a perfect world", I will reflect on that.

In a perfect world, I would be my ideal weight.
In a perfect world, the house-keeping fairy would visit at least every other day.
In a perfect world, socks would always come out of the dryer in pairs. (I need to invent something that keeps them together.)
In a perfect world, my children would follow every rule that they've been taught.
In a perfect world, I would not get frustrated with my children.
In a perfect world, things would take care of themselves. Lawn, cars, repairs, etc.
In a perfect world, Jeff and I would only have to raise our children.
In a perfect world, I would read or cross stitch more.
In a perfect world, home would be a car ride away.
In a perfect world, the world would be perfect.

This could go on for a while....

5 comments:

Paula May said...

These are great! I agree with the house keeping fairy, she needs to visit here too!

Sandra said...

Read more or cross stitch more!!
I love both! In a perfect world, we could finish a stitched project in an evening!!!

Great post.

Unknown said...

I need the housekeeping fairy too, LOL. And definitely more time for reading and cross stitch.

loonyhiker said...

This was great! I think my dryer is really alive and likes to eat my hubby's socks (but not in pairs, only one at a time!)

Anonymous said...

Sounds perfect.
But I suspect that after a week of perfection you might be climbing the walls with boredom.