Thursday, May 29, 2008

Graduation day 2008

Well, this is what a graduating pre-schooler looks like. Everyone thinks that growing up is something that should be done around here but I highly disagree. :-)

Isabella went through her graduating ceremony today and thought that she was going to kindergarten immediately afterwards. She half heartedly sang and did hand motions but was more interested in her dress and dress-up shoes that she got to wear today. She picked this fabulous red dress that is a hand me down from a friend. She reasoned with me that the only red shoes she had to match were her Snow White dress up shoes. I never let her wear them out of the house but how could I argue with the fashion sense of a (almost 5 year old) child when she is right? I caved!!

Her Strawberry Shortcake birthday party is next weekend....hense, the glasses.

No idea where this pose is coming from but she has been doing it all day.

Holding the flag for the Pledge of Allegiance. Getting hugs from Grandma Carol...preschool teacher.
Happy girl!!!
Look out Kindergarten!!! Here she comes!!!
Congratulations Isabella!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say; "look out Hollywood" here comes Isabella..

Love you Isabella

Grandma Cheyann

Jenni said...

WOW! I can't believe it. They are all getting so big! Nick is cooking, Gabby is wearing mascara, and Bella is America's Next Top Model! Where does the time go. Hugs and kisses to everyone.
Love Aunt Jenni