Monday, March 19, 2007

Pee Wee bike race


A couple weekends ago, Nicholas and Isabella...and a group of their friends...participated in a Pee Wee classic race. This was the third year for Nicholas (the first without training wheels) and the second year for Isabella. The first two years I tried to walk/run alongside the children and get them on video and it didn't work out so well for me. This year I stood at the finish line and tried to capture all of them coming across the finish line but that didn't work out so well either. (Totally operator error...I thought I pushed REC but instead pushed PAUSE...bummer). The race is halfway around a city block and they did real well. Nicholas goes as fast as he can and Isabella takes her good ole time taking in the scenery as she goes. Such the Sunday driver!!!
Anyway, here is a picture of them before the start of the race. Isabella is 665, Trevor is 653, Nicholas is 666, and Carter is 654. Did I get the luck of the draw or what??? Poor Nicholas...he actually thought all of the sixes were cool since he'll be six on his next birthday. WHEW!!!!

No comments: