Friday, May 19, 2006

Nicholas has discovered a new Starbucks drink but I doubt the rest of the nation will catch on. While I was bathing 3 children, attempting to get them ready for bed, and trying to get Jeffrey off to work...back on graveyard shift..., my very pregnant bedridden (did I mention childless-so-far so really doesn't know what 9:00 pm looks like at my house) neighbor called and wanted Starbucks. At 9:30 I had 2 of the three in bed and Nicholas dressed again so we called Sarah and said we were ready for our late night snack. Craig...the husband...sat with my girls while Nicholas, Sarah and myself made a 1/2 mile trip to what Nicholas calls "The Coffee shop."
While placing our orders, Nicholas asked me if he could have his own drink. Silly me, I asked what he would like to which he replied..........CRAP-A-GINA. I made him place his order with the cashier just as Sarah and I had done. When the young lady looked at me with a funny look on her face, I said, "That's a frappuccino to you and I." I got your back Nicholas!!!!

No comments: