Thursday, April 01, 2010

Peter Cottontail

Yesterday, I was fortunate enough to be able to attend Gabriella's Spring Luncheon at preschool. Sometimes it's more feasible for Jeff to go or my programs for my daycare children fall on the same day but this year, I got lucky! :-)
Gabby sat with her friends, sang songs about the 5 little ducks, a bunny sitting on a hill, but her favorite was Peter Cottontail. There was a beautiful luncheon afterwards but I had to leave to get back to work. We both made our to-go plates and I brought my little bunny home with me. We had some quiet time just the two of us while the daycare children slept. Well, not really quiet. We colored, built a bunny tower, read bunny books, and curled up on my bed and watched Monsters vs. Aliens for 20 minutes. Not an appropriate Easter movie, I know but a favorite of hers right now. (It was the only way to get some downtime!!!) She loves being able to come home early but the entire playtime? She INSISTED that I call her Peter Cottontail.
How could I resist???


Concentrating on building her bunny tower.
A completed bunny tower. Built in on the first try :-)

1 comment:

Grandma Cheyann said...

Nice bunny tower. Good job Gabby.

Love Grandma Cheyann