Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter

Right now, Jeff is camping in Dumont, CA with Nicholas and Isabella while Gabriella and I hang out at home. This was a week long trip full of quad riding in the desert, civilization about 40 miles away, no cell reception, and LOADS of fun for the older two and their Dad. For me and Gabby, not so much. We stayed back, have had Mommy and Gabby time, lots of lunch dates with friends, shopping, running in her new jogger, and cleaning things and places in the house that are typically neglected.
Before everyone left, I did manage to capture a couple Easter pictures....a couple days early.
Happy Easter Everyone!!!







4 comments:

Magz said...

Cute! Hope you had a nice Easter. Gabby reminds me SO MUCH of you!!!

Jenni said...

They look so cute!

Amy said...

Cute cute!!! Glad you are enjoying your week off! I am, too!

Robin said...

GREAT PICTURES! I love the dresses and especially Nick's shirt!