Monday, July 09, 2007

Down to the hours

Here is the latest attempt at a picture with all three. Not too bad!!!

I am down to two days until I go HOME!!! I have already packed and shipped all of our luggage to Mom's so now the only thing left to do is arrive. The kids and I leave Tuesday night for the airport hotel and then it's off to Ohio Wednesday morning. Robin is brave enough to log in a full 24 hours of flying just to make sure I get there in one piece. She'll leave Baltimore Tuesday night, arrive in San Jose at midnight, meet us in the hotel just to board again in 6 hours, and fly back to Baltimore an hour after we land in Pittsburgh. She is certainly going to log in the miles. I'm very lucky and extremely grateful to have her help.

At home it will be 2 1/2 glorious weeks of family, reunions, baby shower for 2, JAMBOREE, visiting Grandma, East Coast weather, food I grew up on, and hanging with Mom and Tom. It doesn't get any better than that!!! Maybe the babies will be born while I'm there. As of right now, I come back to CA on the 28th and the doctors are planning on taking the babies the 30th. BUMMER!!!!

Well, I'm off to pack the last minute deals for the hotel...food, easy slip on shoes, etc. I have to keep myself busy because I have a tendency to want to jump out of my skin from excitement. These last couple days are going to be tough!!!

I probably won't post until I get back to CA. Until then, have a great couple weeks and East Coast family, HERE WE COME!!!!!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grandma Cheyann is jumping out of her skin also.

Can't wait !!!!!

Love you all : -)

Magz said...

Mich
I am SOOOOOO jealous!!!!! I wish I was meeting you there!!! We could have crabcakes and so much east coast fun.
BOO HOO HOO!
Have a FABtastic trip! Talk to you when you get back to Cali.