Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Nicholas graduates preschool

Well, it has happened. As much as I tell Nicholas that I don't want him to grow up and that I'm not going to give him food or milk anymore, it hasn't helped. I sat in the front row and watched...OK, cried mostly....as my baby boy received his diploma from preschool. Now it is off to kindergarten and turning 6!!! It PAINS me to think about it!!!!

Well, he had the honor of holding the flag for flag salute at the beginning of the ceremony and just as I expect something crazy to come from him, he turns into the perfect child. He held the flag with no problems and performed every song like he was supposed to. Very proud of you, Nicholas!!!

Here are some pictures of his day!!!

Holding the flag...

Getting his diploma from Grandma. She held up wonderfully through the ceremony until she had to call out his name. Proud Grandma!!!


Nicholas with Grandma Rose.


Nicholas and his Daddy!!

Nicholas with Grandma and Papa!!

We are all so proud of you Nicholas!!! Keep up the good work...but could you please stop growing??? Love you!!!!

No comments: