Friday, April 20, 2007

Updates..

Jeff has already headed to the beach with the children for the weekend and before I left, I wanted to update a couple questions that have been asked.

1. Jeffrey's sister Jennifer found out that she was pregnant but the number was up in the air as far as how many. Well, she has been blessed with one embryo that is growing and I'll keep you posted on the sex.

2. My brother Jeff found out that he and his girlfriend are having twins but the sexes were yet to be determined. Their appointment revealed that they are lucky enough to have one of each. Logan Marie will be the girl and Andrew (hopefully Thomas) will be the boy.

3. As most of you know, I started my exercise program in Jan and as of last week, I am down 19 and 1/4 inches and almost 14 lbs. As long as the inches and weight go down, I'm going in the right direction. :-) Sure makes those 5 am gym mornings worth it!!!!

Well, I'm heading to get packed for the beach. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!

1 comment:

Louise Frontz said...

I love to see your kiddos---so sweet!!! Thanks for sending to me!!1 love ya.